About Me

My photo
Mankato, MN, Minnesota, United States
I am an adventure seeking cross between a Biker Chick & Sailing Beach Bum. Watch out for Mamma Bear because my family and friends mean the world to me! I love to wear high-heeled boots and flip-flops in the same day. Watching the sunset on a beach or sunrise over the mountains brings out my inner peace. The smell of Lilacs in the spring, sun shimmering on a calm lake in the summer and crisp afternoon air in October, makes living in MN tolerable, but I have to travel. People say that they can hear my laugh from across the room. I work until my eyes can’t be pried open with toothpicks or my body gives out, but play just as hard. I love meeting new people. A room full of strangers, truly are just a bunch of friends that I haven’t been blessed to meet yet. OH… and I say it like it is!

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Autumn & Stan Teasers





Autumn and Stand were married on October 2, 2010 in West Saint Paul at the St. James Lutheran Church. The reception was held at the Hilton Garden Inn, Saint Paul.  I have known Autumn since she was a little girl and was one of my gymnasts. It is very bizarre to see her all grown up and married. I am blessed to have been able to partake in this special day. She has chosen a wonderful partner in life, as Stan is such a good guy! I promise to post more teasers soon! What a lovely couple and gorgeous day. 




1 comment:

Dana for Pediatric Home Service said...

So excited for the newlyweds! Great pictures.

Search This Blog