About Me

My photo
Mankato, MN, Minnesota, United States
I am an adventure seeking cross between a Biker Chick & Sailing Beach Bum. Watch out for Mamma Bear because my family and friends mean the world to me! I love to wear high-heeled boots and flip-flops in the same day. Watching the sunset on a beach or sunrise over the mountains brings out my inner peace. The smell of Lilacs in the spring, sun shimmering on a calm lake in the summer and crisp afternoon air in October, makes living in MN tolerable, but I have to travel. People say that they can hear my laugh from across the room. I work until my eyes can’t be pried open with toothpicks or my body gives out, but play just as hard. I love meeting new people. A room full of strangers, truly are just a bunch of friends that I haven’t been blessed to meet yet. OH… and I say it like it is!

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Feather Extensions!

Ok gang! I was just informed/schooled on the newest trend... 
Feather Extensions!

I'm going to age myself here, but when I first heard of it I thought about those beads with the feathers hanging off of it! You know the 80's... When we braided the hair then wrapped string around it and it dreaded until we cut them out. PLEASE tell me you know what I'm talking about?  

Well... These are NOTHING like them. They are super cool and you can wash, curl and keep them in your hair as normal! Nicole is on this newest trend and getting them this week! Call her to make an appointment. I will post a pic or two when I get mine. 



2 comments:

Brittney Wacholz said...

feather extensions are definitely in. I go to ASU and i see almost every girl have on in their hair. The cutest thing i saw with them is multiple shorter extensions that are bonded a little behind the ear!

Ideal Photography said...

I can't wait. They are so cute!

Search This Blog