About Me

My photo
Mankato, MN, Minnesota, United States
I am an adventure seeking cross between a Biker Chick & Sailing Beach Bum. Watch out for Mamma Bear because my family and friends mean the world to me! I love to wear high-heeled boots and flip-flops in the same day. Watching the sunset on a beach or sunrise over the mountains brings out my inner peace. The smell of Lilacs in the spring, sun shimmering on a calm lake in the summer and crisp afternoon air in October, makes living in MN tolerable, but I have to travel. People say that they can hear my laugh from across the room. I work until my eyes can’t be pried open with toothpicks or my body gives out, but play just as hard. I love meeting new people. A room full of strangers, truly are just a bunch of friends that I haven’t been blessed to meet yet. OH… and I say it like it is!

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Cassidy Miller Class of 2011


Cassidy Miller is a senior at Mankato East High School and is as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside. She was a joy to photograph and we had so much fun that I had to force myself to stop!


We started the session at Reconciliation Park, a location that is very special to Cassidy. Her father, Tom Miller, carved this buffalo from a 67-ton block of local Kasota limestone. The buffalo symbolizes the spiritual survival of the Dakota people.






We continued our session downtown near the train tracks finding some fun areas to shoot. Then we finished up at the studio with a cute dress, sparkly shoes, funky chair outdoor and a jeans, adorable shirt and chandelier indoor.

Thanks for a great time Cassidy! I can't wait until you get to see the rest!
















No comments:

Search This Blog