About Me

My photo
Mankato, MN, Minnesota, United States
I am an adventure seeking cross between a Biker Chick & Sailing Beach Bum. Watch out for Mamma Bear because my family and friends mean the world to me! I love to wear high-heeled boots and flip-flops in the same day. Watching the sunset on a beach or sunrise over the mountains brings out my inner peace. The smell of Lilacs in the spring, sun shimmering on a calm lake in the summer and crisp afternoon air in October, makes living in MN tolerable, but I have to travel. People say that they can hear my laugh from across the room. I work until my eyes can’t be pried open with toothpicks or my body gives out, but play just as hard. I love meeting new people. A room full of strangers, truly are just a bunch of friends that I haven’t been blessed to meet yet. OH… and I say it like it is!

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Trisha & David's E-Session

Trisha & David's E-Session

Trisha and David will be married next year at Bethany Luther College, Mankato with his dad officiating. They are adorable! At first David was shy and uncomfortable with me shoving a camera with a really big lens in his face. Much less me telling him to smile, but not fake mind you, and snuggle in and forget I'm here. RIGHT! Trisha just smiled and laughed. As the session went on, and they could see why I was making them turn a certain way or hold an awkward position. This will make the wedding day so much easier as they are now comfortable in front of my camera. Big lens and all!  I can't wait for the wedding.





















37 comments:

Anonymous said...

All of the pictures are so cute! Congrats!

Trisha said...

I still am in LOVE with these pictures. You are amazing!!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the pics! AMAZINGLY cute! :)

Anonymous said...

You guys are the cutest couple EVER!! LOVE YOU BOTH!!!

Anonymous said...

You guys are a great couple!! Can't wait to see more pics and for the big day!! :):)

Anonymous said...

Oh My god these pictures are Amazing you can really see the love in their eyes!

Anonymous said...

Love the pics you two are so cute and will be so happy together!

Joe Yun said...

David shy? What a stud!

Anonymous said...

You guys are so great together congratulations!

Anonymous said...

you guys look so good together i LOVE the pictures!!!

Anonymous said...

These pics are so good. It's like a fairytale ending!

homanjt said...

After looking at all the pics I'm super excited to share this special day with David & Trisha. I believe you will do a fantastic job and I can't wait to see those pics as well!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see the Wedding pics next year!

Anonymous said...

It looks like they had so much fun together! The pictures are so great.

Anonymous said...

After reading your blog I thought I'd share that some of his friends back home call him "goofy". Maybe that makes sense to you now trying to get him to be serious, but have fun, with pictures. I think they turned out wonderfully!

Tanya said...

I really love the pictures that appear to be over on the way to Turtle Lot park possibly? The ones in between the rows of trees. LOVE IT!

Anonymous said...

The last picture on here is so fun! Love the color and added graphics to the picture!

Anonymous said...

These are some of the best engagement pictures I've seen. These two are so cute!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations you guys these pictures are so good and I know you'll be so happy together!

Anonymous said...

When is this wedding? I wish you both all the best!!

Anonymous said...

My favorite is the one with her leg kicked up when they are kissing. It reminds me of the Princess Diaries!

Anonymous said...

Not only is the couple adorable, the color in these pictures are so vibrant! I will definitely recommend Ideal Photography to others in the Mankato area they are getting married. Keep up the excellent work!

Unknown said...

Cute pictures Dave & Trisha! Can't wait to hear more about the wedding plans!

Anonymous said...

Great shots, especially considering Dave's in them.

Anonymous said...

What a great couple and wonderful job of displaying their love for one another :)

Anonymous said...

Your pictures are so cute!!! what a cute pair! :)

Anonymous said...

Aww.. That's so cute.

Anonymous said...

Love your pics! The lighting is awesome & the colors are so vibrant!

-Michelle

Dana Grams said...

You two are the cutest EVER!!!!!!! I love you both!

Hope Grams said...

Hopie Beth says "I love you Auntie Shisha and I love your pictures!"

Anonymous said...

SO cute!! and I never would have thought of David as shy either.

Anonymous said...

You two look so good together!!! Trisha you always liked taking pictures.

Anonymous said...

Trisha love all the pictures sure glad you got your mom good looks, I know you two will be GREAT together.

Anonymous said...

great pics, can't wait to see the wedding pics!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures you too!!! Can't wait for the big day!!!
-Jackie

Unknown said...

man she makes you look good Homan

Anonymous said...

GORGEOUS! love you roomie:) and you too dav-eed. love claire <3

Search This Blog