About Me

My photo
Mankato, MN, Minnesota, United States
I am an adventure seeking cross between a Biker Chick & Sailing Beach Bum. Watch out for Mamma Bear because my family and friends mean the world to me! I love to wear high-heeled boots and flip-flops in the same day. Watching the sunset on a beach or sunrise over the mountains brings out my inner peace. The smell of Lilacs in the spring, sun shimmering on a calm lake in the summer and crisp afternoon air in October, makes living in MN tolerable, but I have to travel. People say that they can hear my laugh from across the room. I work until my eyes can’t be pried open with toothpicks or my body gives out, but play just as hard. I love meeting new people. A room full of strangers, truly are just a bunch of friends that I haven’t been blessed to meet yet. OH… and I say it like it is!

Monday, September 20, 2010

Night Time E-Session





Emily's mother won a session from a radio auction and decided to gift it to her daughter for their engagement session. We had to reschedule the shoot two times due to weather. When we could finally get the calendars hashed out, it left us with an evening session! Tim and Emily were great to work with and it is a bummer that we won't be shooting their wedding.


Doing the session at night gave us an opportunity to create some unique shots. These are just a few to get started and were taken towards the end of the session. I will add more later.  These are far from all of them.  Usually, I take at least a week to blog the images, but I couldn't help myself.


Leave a comment and let the kiddos know what you think. Don't forget to tell them who it is from!









5 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome pictures!! My favorites are the first and last one. Love you guys :)

Anonymous said...

Wow Emily and Tim the pictures are beautiful, I love them. I can't wait to see more!! Love, Mom

Michelle E said...

Awesome Pics Guys!

Jacki said...

the night session turned out great... good job weather lol. you guys look great together :)

Anonymous said...

love the lighting! these pics are so cool!!

Search This Blog